Q-Track makes precise location awareness fast and easy.
Now, a price breakthrough lets our Near-Field Electromagnetic Ranging (NFER) Real-Time Location System (RTLS) Indoor Location technology solve more problems for more people than ever before: optimize your workplace, analyze your operations, keep workers safe and secure, and more.
Try it out first hand and see how well NFER works in your application. Get a complete indoor location solution for only $3495! Just add a computer and run.
- Usually 40cm accurate or better – even non-line-of-sight.
- Works through walls, even in complex reflective industrial environments.
- Update rate >1 Hz with up to 36 Tags.
- Quick setup and calibration.
- Easily expandable.
What You Get:
- 4 QT-690 Locator Receivers for about 5000 sqft coverage,
- 2 Rugged, Waterproof QT-643 Tag Transmitters with Charging Cradle,
- Router preconfigured for easy installation, and
- Software and license – no recurring fees or subscription required.*
What You Can Do:
- Geo-fencing with zone notification.
- Real-time display and history trails.
- Process analytics: distance traveled, time in zone, interaction time.
- Easy to use API using Microsoft Remote Messages to interface to custom applications
- Workplace efficiency.
- Operational analytics.
- Employee security and safety.
- High value asset visibility.
- Retail, medical, and service optimization.
- Training and entertainment.
*Requires customer-supplied computer:
Minimum Specifications: i3 processor or equivalent, 2 GB RAM, 250 MB disk drive;
Preferred Specifications: i5 processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 MB disk drive.
One Year Warranty
Available in 120V or 220V export versions. Pricing valid only for U.S. Customers. Export customers will be billed the actual amount of shipping, customs, and taxes, or be given an opportunity for a refund.