Gaining visibility throughout all aspects of the process
- Identify the right areas for improvement along the manufacturing process.
- Prioritize process improvements and product repairs.
- Reduce waste, WIP, and inventory.
- Proactively address issues before they become problems.
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Eliminate waste with an indoor tracking system:
- Measurable cost reduction with Lean, optimized procedures throughout the assembly process.
- Guaranteed productivity gains as errors and wasted time are reduced or eliminated
- Reduced cost of quality by maximizing “right first time” and reducing the cost of rework
- Notify you immediately when something unexpected occurs, such as a missed step or an incorrect process sequence. Notifications can be done by email, SMS text, visual alert, or logged to a data base for daily production reports.
- Help you find inventory that is stuck, abandoned, or misplaced so that all of your equipment is properly utilized-reduces queue time.
- Identify process bottlenecks with real data to help justify change or future investments.
Q-Track provides real-time operational awareness, adaptive control and data-driven insights by supporting Six Sigma reliability, even in challenging environments. Its seamless, end-to-end tracking helps manufacturers know exactly how a factory is functioning.
- Line balancing
- Reduce raw materials
- Quantify process trends
- Accurate statistical process control data
- Accurate statistical quantify control data
- Decreased cycle time
- Gain detailed operational insight
- Improve rework activities
- Identify process anomalies
- Improve visibility of work-in-process count and status
- Reduce scrap